Kids Club activities:
$30 per person per activity, minimum 4 people required for each session, BYO kids! Bookings essential to avoid disappointment, call Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 6558 2093.
- High Ropes Activities - Soar through the air like a flying possum, test your balance on crate stack and/or scale to the top of a eucalyptus tree on our high ropes course! Minimum age: 7 years. Meet between the small shelter & the river.
- Thursday 29 Dec 2016: 9.30am-11.30am
- Wednesday 04 Jan 2017: 9.30am-11.30am
- Canoe Games - Learn how to steer and canoe, avoid being ‘sunk’ in Battleships, and shoot some goals during canoe polo! Minimum age: 6 years. Meet between the small shelter & the river.
- Wednesday 28 Dec 2016: 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Tuesday 03 Jan 2017: 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Abseiling – Throw yourself off a cliff (while securely attached to a guide of course!), and test your fear of heights on our 10m abseil site! Minimum age: 7 years. Meet at the big riock opposite the track to campzone #8
- Tuesday 03 Jan 2017: 9.30pm-11.30pm
- Junior Explorers' Expedition - Only $15 per person - Learn orienteering and map reading skills on an eco hunt around The Steps while learning about the wildlife and local flora.
- Thursday 29 Dec 2016: 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday 04 Jan 2017: 1.30-3.30pm